- Supplement 070-1 Sample for systemdesign
- Supplement 070-2 Form useradress-Structure
- Supplement 070-3 Sample useradress-Structure
- Supplement 070-4 Hardware Automation Installation
- Supplement 070-5 BA-Feature list
- Supplement 070-6 Sample for BA-Feature list
- Supplement 070-7 RA-Feature list
- Supplement 070-8 Example RA-Schema and -Feature list
- Supplement 070-10 Example Network view
- Supplement 070-11 Network and Components
- Supplement 070-12 BACnet
In particular universities expressed the desire to find a possibility to disable the function “automatic text completion” in STLB-Bau.
We followed this request and ordered the development of a file which can be downloaded from this site.
The file is called “CompleteSettings.xml” and is available here
The file has to be copied into the installation directory of the STLB-Bau indivual position/server after its download (\ XMLServer_DM\ModulDocuments\STLBBau.LogicModul – 188.8.131.52\).
As soon as the file has been copied into the installation directory, the automatic text completion of STLB-Bau is disabled.
By erasing the file, the automatic text completion can be enabled again.
It is also possible to switch the value via the key “CanComplete”, whether the automatic completion is on “true” or off “false”.